|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
In addition to the above, this module also supports the following non-standard functions: Start and Stop Shoutcast The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 2086
Adding an SCPanel Server
The following steps guide you through the process of setting up a server in WHMCS for SCPanel Hosting Accounts.
- Begin by going to Configuration > Manage Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Enter the server name, IP address, select the server type "scpanel" from the dropdown menu, and enter the username and password for cPanel/WHM
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new SCPanel Server
Your SCPanel server is now configured in WHMCS. You can now move on to create your first SCPanel Package.
Setting up an SCPanel Package
To create an SCPanel Package in WHMCS, perform the following steps:
- Go to Configuration > Products/Services
- Setup a new group for your SCPanel packages if you wish
- Then click Create a New Product
- Set the Product Type to Other, choose your Product Group from the dropdown menu and enter a name for the package
- After clicking Create, you will then see the product configuration screen. Here, you should set the following:
> Welcome Email: SHOUTcast Welcome Email
> Show Domain Options: On
> Server Type: SCPanel
> All SCPanel Configuration Options - Super User, Password, OS, Max Users, etc...
- Once completed, save the product and you are then ready to trial a test setup using it.