|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
Adding a TCAdmin Server
- Begin by going to Setup > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Enter the server name, hostname used to access TCAdmin in the IP address field, select the server type "tcadmin" from the dropdown menu, and enter your TCAdmin username & password
- The other fields can be left blank, simply click Create Server to complete the process inside WHMCS
- Now login to TCAdmin and go to System Settings > Plugins > TC_GSAUTO > Configure
- Scroll down until you see the Billing API Settings section and then tick Enable Billing API, enter an email where requested and enter the IP your WHMCS system is installed on into the Allowed IPs field.
- Then save to finish.
Setting up a TCAdmin Package
- Go to Setup > Products/Services
- Click Create a New Product, choose the product type "Other", enter a name, and click Continue
- Fill out the product related fields such as description, pricing, etc... as normal
- Next, open the Module Settings tab and choose the module TCAdmin from the dropdown menu, the TCA options will then appear
- You then need to configure those settings but certain ones can be left to the user to select on the order form, these are described in more detail below.
- To setup a Teamspeak server, enter "TEAMSPEAK" in the Voice ID field (Please note - all capitals - no quotes)
There is some additional information you need to request from your users. You can do this with the product custom fields. The required fields are as follows:
Field Name: Username - Type: Text Box Field Name: Password - Type: Text Box Field Name: Datacenter - Type: Drop Down - Field Options: TCXXXXXXX|Friendly Name,TCXXXXXXXX|Friendly Name Field Name: Host Name - Type: Text Box Field Name: RCON Password - Type: Text Box Field Name: Private Password - Type: Text Box
You can allow your users to choose the number of slots they want, whether they want a public or private server and whether it should have branding or not with configurable options. To set these up, go to the Configurable Options tab and setup options as below:
Option Name: Game Slots - Option Values: 1,2,3,4,etc... Option Name: Game Private - Option Values: Yes, No Option Name: Game Additional Slots - Option Values: 1,2,3,4,etc... Option Name: Game Branded - Option Values: Yes, No