|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
Adding a Virtualmin Pro Server
The following steps guide you through the process of setting up a server in WHMCS for Virtualmin Pro Hosting Accounts.
- Begin by going to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Enter the hostnamename:port, IP address:port, select the server type "Virtualmin" from the dropdown menu and enter a master admin, that can accept RPC/API calls, username and password for Virtualmin
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new Virtualmin Server
- Add server to Server Group if you have created one.
Setting Up a Virtualmin Pro Server/Plan Templates
To setup Virtualmin templates, go to Setup > Products & Services. From there, you can create the product and configure the general settings and pricing info as normal. When it comes to the Module Settings tab, select "Virtualmin" in the module dropdown field, then select Server Group, if created, in the dropdown field and then for the templates:
- If the templates exists inside Virtualmin, just enter the Server Template and Plan names.
- If the templates does not exist in Virtualmin, you will need to create it on the Virtualmin Pro server first under System Settings -> Server Templates/Account Plans.
- Then setup how you want the website created when a order is placed.