Addon modules allow developers to extend the functionality of WHMCS further including new pages in the admin or client areas. You can enable, disable, and manage them in the WHMCS Admin Area.
You can access this feature at Configuration () > System Settings > Addon Modules or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Addon Modules.
- You can find addons to download and install in the WHMCS Marketplace.
- For more information about managing addon modules and troubleshooting related issues, see Addon Modules Management.
Enable and Configure an Addon
Before you can configure an addon, you must upload the addon to your WHMCS installation. For more information, see Addon Modules Management.
To activate and configure an addon:
- Click Activate for the addon you wish to enable.
- Click Configure.
- If the addon has includes module-specific settings, configure them.
- Select the administrator roles to allow to access the addon in the Access Control section.
- Click Save Changes.
The addon will now appear in the Addons menu.
Removing An Addon
Disabling an Addon Module may delete data relevant to the addon from the database.
To remove an addon, click Deactivate for that addon.
After you deactivate the addon, you can delete the directory for the addon from the /modules/addons directory.