(Redirected from Ahsay Addon Module)
Ahsay Backup Software is a backup solution for users of all sizes, that can backup virtual machines, database servers, email servers, file servers, desktops and notebooks. Ahsay is the solution of choice by a large number of service providers for reselling and providing backup services to their customers.
The module we have in WHMCS is designed to enable the offering of Ahsay backup accounts in an automated way. With support for fully automated setup and management, utilising all the options available in the Ahsay API.
This module is currently compatible with Ahsay v5.x only. The API in version 6 of the Ahsay software's is not backwards compatible, meaning that unfortunately this module cannot be used with newer releases.
- Create Accounts
- Suspend Accounts
- Terminate Accounts
- Account Upgrades/Downgrades
- Password Changes/Resets
- Trial Accounts
Following purchasing the Ahsay Backup module via the link above, you will be able to download the module from our client area. Once you have it, upload it to the folder /modules/servers/ahsaybackups/ and then configure it as follows.
- Begin by logging into your WHMCS admin area and then go to Configuration () > System Settings > Servers or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Servers.
- Create a new server, giving it a name, entering the IP address of your Ahsay server in the IP Address field, choosing "Ahsaybackups" in the Module dropdown and entering your Ahsay username and password in the respective fields
- Go to Configuration () > System Settings > Products/Services or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services.
- Click the Create New Product link, and then configure the name, description, pricing and other settings as desired
- Go to the Module Settings tab.
- Choose Ahsaybackups in the Module dropdown. The page will reload with the options for Ahsay Products.
- Set the Product Type, Client Type, Quota, Bandwidth, etc.
- Save your changes.
The following keywords can be used for configurable options in order to allow users to customise and choose the products you offer for Ahsay using optional items during the order process.
By default the module will use the client's email address for their login to Ahsay, however there may be occasions where it's beneficial to specify a different username. This can be achieved by creating a Product Custom Field within the Ashay product called Username (select Text Box as the custom field type).
If the Username custom field has been completed under the client's Products/Services tab before the module creation is triggered, then this will be used instead of the email address.