(Redirected from AlertPay)
This module is deprecated and will not be available from WHMCS version 7.8.
This payment service has been discontinued, and as a result this gateway module will cease to function.
Formerly known as AlertPay.
The module is configured in the usual way at Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways. If you have the old AlertPay module activated, activating the new Payza module should auto transfer your configuration and disable the old module so no further steps are needed.
Setting up Payment Notifications
In order for WHMCS to know when you've been paid by a client through Payza, it is necessary to setup the Alert URL within your Payza account.
To set up your Alert URL, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Payza account.
- Click on "Business Tools".
- Under "Instant Payment Notification - IPN", click on "IPN Setup".
- Enter your Transaction PIN and click on "Access".
- Click on the "Edit" icon for the respective business profile. **This is for Business accounts only. Ignore this step if you only have one business profile on your account**
- Enter the information:
- For IPN Status, select "Enabled".
- For Enable IPN Version 2, select "Enabled" (WHMCS V5.0 or Later Only)
- For Alert URL, enter the URL: "http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/payza.php"
- Click the "Update" button to complete.
Ticking the Test Mode checkbox will make the module connect to Payza's sandbox environment. In order to use this you will need to register for a seperate Sandbox account at https://sandbox.payza.com/center/ If your sandbox credentials are different from your live account then the Login ID And Security Code will need to be updated to your sandbox account details whilst testing. Once testing is completed enter your live credentials.
Please ensure you have selected IPN Version 2 when configuring your Payza IPN settings as described above. This error suggests the wrong version is selected