|Update Nameservers||Update WHOIS||Get EPP Code||Register Nameservers|
|DNS Record Management||Email Forwarding||Domain Release||Domain Sync Script|
|Premium Domains||Transfer Out Automation|
To activate and begin using the BizCN registrar module, follow the steps below:
- Login to your WHMCS Admin Area
- Navigate to Configuration () > System Settings > Domain Registrars or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars.
- Locate Bizcn in the list
- Click the Activate button
- Enter your BizCN API credentials
- Click Save Changes to complete the process
WHMCS can be configured for testing purposes by ticking the "TestMode" option when configuring BizCN as the registrar. This will point all domain related requests to the test environment provided to you by BizCN.
WHMCS allows you to setup automatic domain registration on a per extension basis enabling you to use different registrars for different TLDs to give you the flexibility to offer more extensions and always get the best value.
To enable automatic registration, please refer to Configuring Automatic Registration
For a list of error codes and reasons for the Bizcn API, refer to Bizcn Errors