Click the Setup tab itself to see the Setup Tasks page. This provides a single place to quickly locate and search for all the settings in WHMCS.
The Setup > General Settings page is where you change the vast majority of WHMCS general settings. Below is a description of each tab of the general config to aid in finding what you need. Click the names for an explanation of each available option.
- General - this is where basic settings such as your company name, address, domain and template are configured
- Localisation - from here you can configure date, country and language settings.
- Ordering - for configuring TOS URL, where the user is taken to at the end of the order process and other order specific settings
- Domains - this is where you configure domain registration options and pricing for domain addons
- Mail - where you can choose the method used to send mail and set sending preferences and the default signature
- Support - allowing you to customise the order ticket replies are displayed and the allowed attachment types
- Invoices - from here you can set all invoicing/payment related settings
- Credit - this is where you enable/disable the credit funding feature in the client area and set limits
- Affiliates - this is where the affiliate system settings are configured such as required payout level, bonus deposit and default commission percentage
- Security - tweak the script security settings including password strength and credit card storage
- Social - configure your WHMCS to allow social networking interactions
- Other - this tab contains all the miscellaneous options which don't fit under other headings