|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 2222
Adding a DirectAdmin Server
- Navigate to Setup > Servers > Add New Server.
- Select Directadmin from the 'Type' dropdown menu
- Fill in the fields on the rest of the page details. The username and password should be for a reseller user on your server to which your hosting packages belong.
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
Setting up your DirectAdmin Packages
For account creation to work successfully with DirectAdmin, you must have your packages setup in your DirectAdmin control panel. Here is how to setup hosting products in WHMCS to work with your DirectAdmin server.
- Setup the Hosting Package in WHMCS as normal (Setup > Products/Services > Add New Product/Service) entering a name, description, pricing and choosing the server type "Directadmin"
- Next, log into your Direct Admin Server. Once logged in, click Manage User Packages.
- You will then see a list of all your available packages. If you already have the package you are setting up in WHMCS setup in DirectAdmin then you can just copy the name from the list. If not, you will need to create it. Once the package is added, remember the package name shown in the Package column.
- Once you have this name, then go back to your WHMCS Admin Area and on the Module Settings tab of the Product Setup enter this Package Name exactly as it appears on the list in DirectAdmin above.
WHMCS Host Server IP is Blacklisted
The server on which WHMCS is installed is being blocked by DirectAdmin's security measures. Usually this is caused by invalid login credentials inside WHMCS on the Setup > Products/Services > Servers > Edit page. Once the underlying cause has been resolved, remove the WHMCS server IP from /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/ip_blacklist
56 - Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
Indicates the DirectAdmin server is requiring an SSL connection. Ticking the secure checkbox on the server configuration page will resolve this error (Setup > Products/Services > Servers > Edit).