(Redirected from DotNetPanel)
|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 9001 & 9002
The module included with WHMCS currently supports WebsitePanel v1.x only. A WebsitePanel v2.x module is available from WebsitePanel directly: http://www.websitepanel.net/downloads/
The WebsitePanel module requires SOAP compiled in your server's PHP configuration. In your WHMCS administration navigate to Utilities > System > PHP Info if you see no mention of SOAP then it is likely you will need to recompile.
WHMCS technical support cannot assist with recompiling PHP, please contact your server admin/hosting provider for assistance.
Adding a WebsitePanel server
- Begin by going to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- In the server details box, select the server type "WebsitePanel" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the IP/Hostname of your Enterprise server install
- Enter the username and password for the account that has permissions to create your users. The account has to be a reseller account with permissions to create packages under the top level hosting space your customers will be created under.
- Tick SSL if you wish to connect using a SSL connection
Setting up a WebsitePanel Product
To create a WebsitePanel product:
- Go to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services
- Click Create new product
- Select "Shared Hosting Account" from the Product Type drop down list
- Enter a name and select a product group if relevant and click next
- Select the "Module settings" tab
- In the Module Name drop down list, select WebsitePanel
There are several settings here that must be set in order for the module to function correctly
- Package Name - The name you give the package, this will also be the hosting space name in WSP
- PlanID - This is the WSP plan ID, this can be found by looking in the query string in WSP when editing the plan. It shows in the address bar something like http://servername.com/editPlan.php?ID=5 and in that case the Plan ID would be 5 that you need to enter into WHMCS.
- Parent SpaceId - Space ID that all packages will be created under, e.g. 1 for serveradmin etc, Again, can be got from the query string in WSP
- Enterprise Server Port - The port to connect to ES with, default is 9002. This is set when you install WSP and can be configured using the WSP configuration utility.
The optional settings that can be set are:
- Different Portal URL - Tick this if your panel portal is on a different hostname to ES. If ticked, set the full URL in the "Portal URL" text box
- Send WSP Account Summary email - If ticked, WSP will send out an email when the account is created as defined in the reseller policies.
- Send WSP Hosting Space Summary email - If ticked wills end hour a summary of the Hosting plan when created as defined in the reseller policies.
- Create Mail account - If ticked a default mail account will be created as defined in the reseller mail policy
- Create FTP account - If ticked a FTP account will be created with the same username and password as the WSP account, however will be prefixed/suffixed as per your reseller account FTP account policies
- Temporary domain - If ticked and enabled in WSP policies, a temporary domain will be created
- HTML email - If ticked user in WSP will be sent HTML email from WSP(for bandwidth usage, password reminders etc)
- Create Website - If ticked a website for the domain will be created under the hosting space
Undefined Error: -300
This means the Space ID under Setup > Products/Services > Edit > Module Settings tab > Parent SpaceId is incorrect. Entering the correct value will resolve this error, we've seen users enter the reseller ID instead of the space ID in the past so that's worth checking.