The Email registrar module is used when manually taking care of customers' domain registrations and management. This can occur when using a domain registrar that does not have an API or a registrar that does not presently have an integration with WHMCS.
The module does not connect to any registrar to automatically register, transfer, or make changes to any domains. Rather, in place of automatic connections, it will send an email to predefined contacts alerting them to the requested registration, transfer, or other change. This allows your staff to make the changes manually and update your system.
When a domain registration, transfer or renewal invoice is paid by a client an email will be sent to staff notifying them manual action is required.
|Update Nameservers||Update WHOIS||Get EPP Code||Register Nameservers|
|DNS Record Management||Email Forwarding||Domain Release||Domain Sync Script|
To activate and begin using the Email registrar module, follow the steps below:
- Login to your WHMCS Admin Area
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars
- Locate Email Notifications in the list
- Click the Activate button
- Enter the email addresses you wish to notify
- Click Save Changes to complete the process