|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
1. This only currently works for ensim servers local to the WHMCS install. A script specifically for remote ensim servers is being developed.
2. Access to the Sudo command is required from PHP for this to work.
3. By default Ensim has a command in the /etc/sudoers file "Defaults requiretty" you will need to commend this out by changing it to "#Defaults requiretty" in order to allow Sudo access to PHP
Step 1: Setup the WHMCS Local Server
- 1. Goto Configuration -> Add New Server
- 2. Click Add New Server
- 3. Configure your server settings, choose the server type "EnsimX"
- 4. Enter a Password for the server, you will need this password later on. A Username Or server hash is not required
- 5. Click Save
Step 2: Symbolic Links
Now you will need to create symbolic links to the VirtDomain scripts on the local Ensim server. You will need to be logged in as the root account in order to complete this step. For our example, we would use the following commands to create the needed links:
**** REPLACE PASSWORD IN EACH LINE BELOW WITH YOUR SERVER PASSWORD
cd /usr/local/bin ln -s AddVirtDomain AddVirtDomain-PASSWORD ln -s DeleteVirtDomain DeleteVirtDomain-PASSWORD ln -s EnableVirtDomain EnableVirtDomain-PASSWORD ln -s DisableVirtDomain DisableVirtDomain-PASSWORD ln -s EditVirtDomain EditVirtDomain-PASSWORD ln -s AddReseller AddReseller-PASSWORD
Copy the file "ChangeDomainPasswd-PASSWORD" from the zip file here https://www.whmcs.com/members/dl.php?type=d&id=29 to /usr/local/bin .. remember to rename the file with your server password entered above instead of PASSWORD Edit the file /etc/sudoers. Add the following lines to the end of the file, substituting your link names as needed.
Cmnd_Alias ENSIM = /usr/local/bin/AddVirtDomain-PASSWORD, \ /usr/local/bin/DeleteVirtDomain-PASSWORD, \ /usr/local/bin/EnableVirtDomain-PASSWORD, \ /usr/local/bin/DisableVirtDomain-PASSWORD, \ /usr/local/bin/EditVirtDomain-PASSWORD, \ /usr/local/bin/AddReseller-PASSWORD, \ /usr/local/bin/ChangeDomainPasswd-PASSWORD apache ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ENSIM
Save and close the file.
Step 3: Setup the Products with Ensim Packages
- 1. Setup the Hosting Plans in your Ensim Server Administrator Panel By clicking on SITE MANAGER -> Add Service Plan. Write down the name of the service plan - DO NOT PUT SPACES IN THE NAME - If you want to put a space, put an underscore _
- 2. Login to the WHMCS Control Panel
- 3. Go to Configuration -> Products/Services
- 4. Create a product and configure as required
- 5. Then click "Module Settings"
- 6. Choose Applies to Server Type "EnsimX"
- 7. Set "Package Name" to the same name as the Service Plan you setup in step 1
- 8. Save changes, and test by placing a new order and setting the cost of the product to $0