From WHMCS Documentation
|Type||One Time||Recurring||Refunds||3D Secure|
Begin by activating the payment gateway under Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways and choose Turkish Garanti Bank from the Available Gateways dropdown.
Once activated, you can then enter the configuration details explained below:
- Login to Virtual POS interface (https://sanalposweb.garanti.com.tr/gvpsui/login/LoginStart.jsp)
- Navigate to Administration > Password/Keyword Reset
- Note down the ID number corresponding to the Authorisation User - This is the Merchant Number to be entered into WHMCS
- Click the Authorisation Username link to specify a password - This is Merchant Password to be entered into WHMCS.
- Note down your Merchant ID - this is shown in the top-left of the screen next to your name and enter it into the Merchant ID field in WHMCS
- Return to WHMCS and into the Isokod field, enter 949 if your account operates in YTL, or 840 if operating in USD.