From WHMCS Documentation
(Redirected from General Settings)
WHMCS groups most of its settings in a single location.
You can access these settings at Configuration () > System Settings > General Settings or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > General Settings.
- General — Configure basic settings, such as your company name, address, domain and template.
- Localisation — Configure date, country and language settings.
- Ordering — Configure your Terms-Of-Service URL and other order-specific settings. The TOS URL is the location that the system takes the user to at the end of the order process.
- Domains — Configure domain registration options and pricing for domain addons.
- Mail — Configure how the system sends mail and the default signature.
- Support — Customise the order in which the system displays ticket replies and the allowed attachment types.
- Invoices — Configure all invoicing and payment-related settings.
- Credit — Enable and disable the credit funding feature in the client area and set limits.
- Affiliates — Configure affiliate system settings, such as the required payout level, bonus deposit, and default commission percentage.
- Security — Configure the script security settings, including password strength and credit card storage.
- Social — Configure WHMCS to allow social networking interactions.
- Other — Configure several miscellaneous options.