GoDaddy is the world's largest domain name registrar with over 77 million domain names under management.
With the GoDaddy Domain Reseller Module for WHMCS, now you too can leverage GoDaddy's Wholesale Domain Reseller program with WHMCS for automated domain reselling to your customers.
- Domain Registration
- Domain Transfers
- Domain Renewals
- Registrar Lock Toggling
- Nameserver Retrieval and Modification
- WHOIS Contact Information Retrieval and Modification
- EPP Code Requests
- Automatic Expiry Date and Transfer Status Syncing
To install the GoDaddy registrar module for WHMCS, visit the Marketplace listing at the URL below to download the module. Then follow the instructions contained within the readme file within the zip file download.
Creating a GoDaddy Reseller Account
To signup for a GoDaddy reseller account, visit the URL below.
To activate and begin using the GoDaddy registrar module, after installing the module, follow the steps below:
- Login to your WHMCS Admin Area
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars
- Locate GoDaddy in the list of available modules
- Click the Activate button
- Enter your GoDaddy API credentials. If you do not currently have API credentials, you can generate them by visiting https://reseller.godaddy.com/setup-api and logging into your GoDaddy Reseller Account.
- Once you have entered the required API credentials, click Save Changes to complete the process
Configuring Automatic Registration
WHMCS allows you to setup automatic domain registration on a per extension basis enabling you to use different registrars for different TLDs to give you the flexibility to offer more extensions and always get the best value.
To enable automatic registration, please refer to Configuring Automatic Registration
The GoDaddy module supports the automatic syncing of expiry dates for registered domain names and status changes for incoming domain name transfers.
To enable this functionality, navigate to Setup > General Settings > Domains and ensure the Domain Sync Enabled option is checked.
You must also ensure the Domain Sync Cron is configured on your system.
Need help with creating your GoDaddy account? Call us @ 480-505-8877.
Need help with creating your Key/Secret? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other support with the GoDaddy Module please contact the WHMCS support team.