|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 8086
Adding a Helm 4 Server
- Begin by going to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Enter the server name, IP address, select the server type "helm4" from the dropdown menu, and enter the username (Account Name & Login Name for Helm - must be the same) and password for the server
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new Helm Server
Setting up a Helm 4 Package
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services
- Click Create A New Product
- Configure the name, description, pricing and other options as necessary.
- On the Module Settings tab set the Module Name to Helm4.
- You will then be asked for the Role ID and Plan ID. To find the Role ID, in Helm go to Account Settings > Customer Account Roles. You can then click on the Excel download icon to get a list of roles & their IDs.
The download gives you an Excel sheet as follows with each role and it's ID number that you need to enter into WHMCS.
You need the role ID of the role this package should have which is highlighted above. You then need to do the same to get the Plan IDs by going to My Plans and then clicking the Excel download link as shown below.
The download produces a list like the one below in Excel where you can then take the Plan ID from which you need to enter into WHMCS.