|Update Nameservers||Update WHOIS||Get EPP Code||Register Nameservers|
|DNS Record Management||Email Forwarding||Domain Release||Domain Sync Script|
To activate and begin using the HexoNet registrar module, follow the steps below:
- Login to your WHMCS Admin Area
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars
- Locate Hexonet in the list
- Click the Activate button
- Enter your HexoNet API credentials
- Click Save Changes to complete the process
WHMCS can be configured for testing purposes by ticking the "TestMode" option when configuring HexoNet as the registrar. This will point all domain related requests to the test environment provided to you by HexoNet.
WHMCS allows you to setup automatic domain registration on a per extension basis enabling you to use different registrars for different TLDs to give you the flexibility to offer more extensions and always get the best value.
To enable automatic registration, please refer to Configuring Automatic Registration
The module uses ports 80 & 443 to connect to Hexonet. You will want to ensure these are whitelisted in your server's firewall.