|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 2443
The InterWorx module requires SOAP compiled in your server's PHP configuration. In your WHMCS administration navigate to Utilities > System > PHP Info if you see no mention of SOAP then it is likely you will need to recompile.
WHMCS technical support cannot assist with recompiling PHP, please contact your server admin/hosting provider for assistance.
Adding an InterWorx Server
- Begin by going to Configuration () > System Settings > Servers or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Servers.
- Click Add New Server.
- Enter the server name, IP address, select the server type "interworx" from the dropdown menu
- With InterWorx, a key is used for communicating with the API. Therefore when configuring an InterWorx server inside WHMCS, all you need to do is enter the API Key into the Access Hash field. Username and password are not required.
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new Interworx Server
Setting up an Interworx Package
- Navigate to Configuration () > System Settings > Products/Services or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services.
- Click Create A New Product.
- Configure the name, description, pricing and other options as necessary.
- On the Module Settings tab select interworx
- Packages are then configured by entering the package name as it appears in InterWorx and the theme to set as the default for the new account. Both the package name and theme name are case sensitive, so should be entered exactly as they appear in Interworx. Should the capitalisation be incorrect this would cause an error to occur.
WHMCS is installed on the InterWorx server
When as part of the account creation process InterWorx restarts apache, therefore if WHMCS is installed on the same server upon which the account is being provisioned, it will kill the WHMCS process causing a problem. To prevent that, edit /usr/local/interworx/iworx.ini, and change the line