About this Module
The InterWorx module allows you to add and manage InterWorx servers in WHMCS.
|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 2443
Adding an InterWorx Server
To set up an InterWorx server in WHMCS:
- Make certain that your server's PHP complication includes SOAP.
- You can check this at Utilities > System > PHP Info.
- WHMCS Technical Support cannot assist with recompiling PHP. For help, contact your system administrator or hosting provider.
- Go to Configuration () > System Settings > Servers or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Servers.
- Click Add New Server.
- Select InterWorx from the menu.
- Enter the hostname or IP address.
- Enter a username and password or access hash.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the desired additional server information.
- Examine the displayed default port. If your server uses a different port, check Override with Custom Port and enter the correct port. For more information, see Server Port Overrides.
- Click Save Changes.
- If this is the only InterWorx server that is currently in WHMCS, click on the name and ensure that it results in an asterisk (*) next to it. This indicates that it is the default to use when any other non-specific configuration doesn't apply.
Creating an InterWorx Product
You can create a product that provisions accounts on your InterWorx server at Configuration () > System Settings > Products/Services or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services.
This module does not support WHMCS Connect.
WHMCS is installed on the InterWorx server
When as part of the account creation process InterWorx restarts apache, therefore if WHMCS is installed on the same server upon which the account is being provisioned, it will kill the WHMCS process causing a problem.
To prevent that, adjust the InterWorx Webserver Settings so Force Graceful Restart is On.
When a user clicks Log in to SiteWorx in the Client Area, the system uses the email address on the client's profile in conjunction with the password of the client's service. When manually importing services, ensure the client's email address in WHMCS matches the email address for the account in InterWorx.