From WHMCS Documentation
|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 7777 & 7778
Adding an LXAdmin Server
- Begin by going to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Fill in all fields and select the server type "lxadmin" from the dropdown menu
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new LXAdminServer
Setting up an LXAdmin Package
- Next, go to Setup > Products/Services > Products & Services and click
- Click Create A New Product.
- Configure the name, description, pricing and other options as necessary.
- On the Module Settings tab select lxadmin
- Next, tick the "Get from server" checkbox and press save
- You should now be presented with dropdowns giving you the available choices for each field (note: if you get a partially loaded page this indicates the connection is failing and you need to check the details entered in Configuration > Servers again)
- Make the choices for each dropdown and then click save changes
Your LXAdmin package is now setup and ready for use