About this Module
For recurring payments, use the Skrill 1-Tap module.
The ability to connect with millions of Skrill account holders.
- Free and quick setup
- Access to credit cards, 20+ local payment methods and support for over 80 banks
- Skrill multi-currency account, giving you access to 40+ currencies
- High-security standards and anti-fraud technology
- Seamless payment experience across mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Connect with millions of Skrill account holders
What your customers will like:
- Easy ways to pay safely online — no signup required to make payments
- Convenient and immediate payments — pay with debit and credit cards or with a bank account without any hassle
- Multiple local payment options allowing customers to pay how they want
- Internationally recognized and trusted brand
The Skrill fee structure is a competitive 1.2%+0.29 EUR and 1%+0.29 EUR for Instant bank transfer. *Fees apply to new merchants only from 1st March 2021.
Don’t have an account? Sign up for free today!
Adding the Skrill Hosted Payment Solutions Payment Gateway
To set up the Skrill Hosted Payment Solutions payment gateway in WHMCS:
- Go to the appropriate location for your version of WHMCS:
- Click Skrill Hosted Payment Solutions.
- Check Show on Order Form to display this payment method in the Client Area during checkout.
- Enter your Skrill credentials. You can find the Secret Word value at My Account > Settings > Developer Settings in the Skrill control panel.
- Click Save Changes.
This module does not support test mode.
MD5 Signature Failure
Make certain that Secret Word in the configuration at Configuration () > System Settings > Payment Gateways (Setup > Payment Gateways prior to WHMCS 8.0) matches with the word that you configured in your Skrill control panel.