Skrill 1-Tap is a payment method that lets your customers use their Skrill account to pay with a single tap or click. It can be used to process recurring payments via the Skrill payment gateway.
To activate the Skrill module in WHMCS, navigate to Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways. Then choose the "All Available Gateways" tab and select Skrill 1-Tap from the available gateways.
An admin can then customise the name to something more friendly such as "Credit Card" and enter the Merchant Email, API Password and Secret Word corresponding to the Skrill account.
To enable the MQI and / or API:
1. Log in to the Skrill account at www.skrill.com.
2. Go to Settings > Developer Settings.
3. Check the Enable service checkbox next to the API and MQI
4. Specify at least one IP address from which requests will be made. All requests from other IP addresses are denied. Access can be granted to:
- A single IP address (e.g. 192.168.0.2)
- Multiple IP addresses, separated by space (e.g. 192.168.0.2 10.0.0.2)
- A subnet in CIDR notation (e.g. 220.127.116.11/30).
5. To apply the changes, click Save
A separate password must be used for making API or MQI requests. This ensures that the password used to access the Skrill Digital Wallet account can be changed without affecting the API or MQI. To enable an API/MQI password:
1. Locate the Settings > Developer Settings > Change MQI / API password area
2. Enter a new password and confirm it in the Re-type password box below.
3. To apply the changes, click Save. The MQI and API are now enabled.