|Update Nameservers||Update WHOIS||Get EPP Code||Register Nameservers|
|DNS Record Management||Email Forwarding||Domain Release||Domain Sync Script|
To activate and begin using the Stargate registrar module, follow the steps below:
- Login to your WHMCS Admin Area
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars
- Locate StarGate/UK2 in the list
- Click the Activate button
- Enter your Stargate API credentials
- Click Save Changes to complete the process
- Stargate's API is IP restricted.
- Therefore to use the Nominet API, you must first open a ticket with them and request they allow your server IP address access to use your Stargate account via the API.
- You can find the IP you need them to whitelist by navigating to Help > License Information within your WHMCS admin area.
WHMCS can be configured for testing purposes by ticking the "TestMode" option when configuring Stargate as the registrar. This will point all domain related requests to the test environment provided to you by Stargate.
WHMCS allows you to setup automatic domain registration on a per extension basis enabling you to use different registrars for different TLDs to give you the flexibility to offer more extensions and always get the best value. To enable automatic registration, please refer to Configuring Automatic Registration
Automatic Domain Synchronization
The Stargate module supports automatic domain synchronization for syncing of expiry dates and status changes for incoming transfers. To enable this functionality, you need to ensure you have the Domain Sync Enabled in Setup > General Settings > Domains and ensure you have the Domain Sync Cron configured on your system.
This domain registrar/module is also known by the names "Resell.biz" & "UK2".
Stargate uses the LogicBoxes platform so please refer to the ResellerClub documentation for configuration and troubleshooting information.