Version 7.3 Release Notes
Release Type: General Release
Release Date: 3rd October 2017
Distribution Types: Full and Via Automatic Updater
|Version||Release Type||Release Date|
|7.3.0||Beta 1||25th August 2017|
|7.3.0||RC 1||11th September 2017|
|7.3.0||GA||3rd October 2017|
|7.3.1||Security Patch||17th July 2018|
Download the latest version of WHMCS from https://download.whmcs.com/
If you are running WHMCS 7.0 or later, you can use the built-in Automatic Update utility.
Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS to begin the process.
For more information about the Automatic Updater and troubleshooting please refer to http://docs.whmcs.com/Automatic_Updater
- Sign-In Integrations - Sign-In Integrations is a feature that allows customers to connect popular services with a WHMCS installation for faster registration and sign-in. Currently supported services include: Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- MailChimp - The WHMCS MailChimp integration leverages MailChimp's e-commerce API to synchronize customer, order and abandoned cart data with your MailChimp account.
- MarketConnect Integration for Plesk & DirectAdmin - Plesk and DirectAdmin powered web hosting providers can now sell Symantec SSL, Weebly Website Builder and Email Security Services via WHMCS MarketConnect with fully automated provisioning and deployment automation.
- Skrill 1-Tap - Accept automated recurring payments via Skrill with the 1-Tap solution. Users authorize you once and you can then charge on-demand for recurring payments.
- Accept.js - Securely process and accept credit card payments via Authorize.net without credit card details ever passing through your server which greatly reduces PCI Compliance burden.
- Admin Area Routing - As part of continued core development, following the 7.2 feature Friendly URLs, the internals of the admin area have been updated to accommodate Friendly URL addresses. The result of these changes may affect customizations to the admin area that always assume the current web browser address is a physical file within the admin directory.
- Discontinued development support for iDEAL module - WHMCS development will no longer distribute or maintain the "ideal" gateway module. WHMCS already provides an alternative integration to iDeal services via the Mollie iDeal module, "mollieideal". As well, the WHMCS Marketplace host many listing of other modules developed for iDeal services.
- Sign-In Integrations
- Configuring Sign-In using Facebook
- Configuring Sign-In using Google
- Configuring Sign-In using Twitter
- MailChimp Addon
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Accept.js by Authorize.net
- Automatic Backups with cPanel
- Show and Hide Dashboard Widgets
For a list of changed files and graphical view of the exact changes, please refer to the Github repo's below.
The following link provides a comparison of changes between 7.2.3 and 7.3.1: https://github.com/WHMCS/templates-six/compare/v7.2.3-release.1...v7.3.1-release.1
Standard Cart Order Form
The following link provides a comparison of changes between 7.2.3 and 7.3.1: https://github.com/WHMCS/orderforms-standard_cart/compare/v7.2.3-release.1...v7.3.1-release.1