From WHMCS Documentation
|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 2086 & 2087
There is a video tutorial showing how to configure WHMSonic with WHMCS @ http://www.whmsonic.com/v2/tutorials/whmcs_whmsonic_tutorial/
Adding a WHMSonic Server
- Begin by going to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Enter the server name, IP address, select the server type "whmsonic" from the dropdown menu
- Fill in all the fields on the page with the server settings
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
Setting up an WHMSonic Package
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services
- Click Create A New Product.
- Set the Product Type to Other, choose your Product Group from the dropdown menu and enter a name for the package.
- After clicking Create, you will then see the product configuration screen. Here, you should set the following:
> Welcome Email: SHOUTcast Welcome Email
> Show Domain Options: On
> Server Type: WHMSonic
- Once completed, save the product and you are then ready to trial a test setup using it.