In WHMCS 8.2 and later, you can easily offer WordPress® Toolkit on servers for compatible modules (cPanel and Plesk).
WordPress Toolkit is an all-in-one management solution for WordPress® installations. It aims to make working with WordPress easier with AI-powered automated updates, easy site migrations, plugin management, theme management, and more. For more information, see the appropriate documentation for your server module:
To allow for integration with WordPress Toolkit, WHMCS product addons can now have two types: Independent Products and Add-On Features.
- Independent Products are the traditional product addons that WHMCS supported prior to WHMCS 8.2.
- Add-On Features are WHMCS 8.2's new type of product addon. They support and allow automation for module-based product addons like WordPress Toolkit.
Selling WordPress Toolkit
To create an addon to sell WordPress Toolkit, perform these steps:
- Make sure that your control panel is up-to-date and that your license includes the desired version of WordPress Toolkit.
- Install, enable, and configure WordPress Toolkit for your server as needed. For more information, see the relevant documentation:
- If needed, add and configure the server at Configuration () > System Settings > Servers.
- If needed, create the [Products_and_Services products] that you will use to offer WordPress Toolkit.
- Ensure that they use the correct control panel module and servers.
- The necessary predefined addons will not display in the Product Addons interface without at least one configured product or service for that module.
- Go to Configuration () > System Settings > Product Addons.
- Click Create.
- Click the desired WordPress Toolkit option under Predefined Addons at the bottom of the screen. WHMCS will pre-populate the necessary settings for you.
- Click Continue.
- Configure Pricing and any other tabs as desired, making sure that all desired Applicable Products are selected. In most cases, do not alter the Module Settings configuration.
- Click Save Changes.
Your selected WordPress Toolkit option should now appear as an addon for the applicable products.