In WHMCS 8.2 and later, you can easily offer WordPress® Toolkit on servers for compatible modules (cPanel and Plesk).
In WHMCS 8.3 and later, you can easily sell fully-automated WordPress® hosting without WordPress Toolkit or manual steps. For more information, see WordPress Hosting.
WordPress Toolkit is an all-in-one management solution for WordPress® installations. It aims to make working with WordPress easier with AI-powered automated updates, easy site migrations, plugin management, theme management, and more. For more information, see the appropriate documentation for your server module:
To allow for integration with WordPress Toolkit, WHMCS product addons can now have two types: Independent Products and Add-On Features.
- Independent Products are the traditional product addons that WHMCS supported prior to WHMCS 8.2.
- Add-On Features are WHMCS 8.2's new type of product addon. They support and allow automation for module-based product addons like WordPress Toolkit.
Selling WordPress Toolkit
To create an addon to sell WordPress Toolkit, perform these steps:
- Make sure that your control panel is up-to-date and that your license includes the desired version of WordPress Toolkit.
- Install, enable, and configure WordPress Toolkit for your server as needed. For more information, see the relevant documentation:
- If needed, add and configure the server at Configuration () > System Settings > Servers.
- If needed, create the [Products_and_Services products] that you will use to offer WordPress Toolkit.
- Ensure that they use the correct control panel module and servers.
- The necessary predefined addons will not display in the Product Addons interface without at least one configured product or service for that module.
- Go to Configuration () > System Settings > Product Addons.
- Click Create.
- Click the desired WordPress Toolkit option under Predefined Addons at the bottom of the screen. WHMCS will pre-populate the necessary settings for you.
- Click Continue.
- Configure Pricing and any other tabs as desired, making sure that all desired Applicable Products are selected. In most cases, do not alter the Module Settings configuration.
- Click Save Changes.
Your selected WordPress Toolkit option should now appear as an addon for the applicable products.
WordPress Toolkit in the Client Area
When you offer WordPress Toolkit to your customers through WHMCS, it will appear in the store menu under Website & Security.
After you enable WordPress Toolkit in the WHMCS Admin Area, we provide a premade WordPress Toolkit landing page for the product listing in the Client Area. It includes details about WordPress Toolkit, a FAQ section, and pricing. It also displays services that already have WordPress Toolkit enabled and provides links to purchase it for other eligible services.