(Redirected from WordPress Toolkit)
In WHMCS 8.2 and later, you can easily offer WP Toolkit on servers for compatible modules (cPanel and Plesk).
In WHMCS 8.3 and later, you can easily sell fully-automated WordPress® hosting without WP Toolkit or manual steps. For more information, see WordPress Hosting.
WP Toolkit is an all-in-one management solution for WordPress® installations. It aims to make working with WordPress easier with AI-powered automated updates, easy site migrations, plugin management, theme management, and more. For more information, see the appropriate documentation for your server module:
To allow for integration with WP Toolkit, WHMCS product addons can now have two types: Independent Products and Add-On Features.
- Independent Products are the traditional product addons that WHMCS supported prior to WHMCS 8.2.
- Add-On Features are WHMCS 8.2's new type of product addon. They support and allow automation for module-based product addons like WP Toolkit.
Selling WP Toolkit
To create an addon to sell WP Toolkit, perform these steps:
- Make sure that your control panel is up-to-date and that your license includes the desired version of WP Toolkit.
- Install, enable, and configure WP Toolkit for your server as needed. For more information, see the relevant documentation:
- If needed, add and configure the server at Configuration () > System Settings > Servers.
- If needed, create the products that you will use to offer WP Toolkit.
- Ensure that they use the correct control panel module and servers.
- The necessary predefined addons will not display in the Product Addons interface without at least one configured product or service for that module.
- Go to Configuration () > System Settings > Product Addons.
- Click Create.
- Click the desired WP Toolkit option under Predefined Addons at the bottom of the screen. WHMCS will pre-populate the necessary settings for you.
- Click Continue.
- Configure Pricing and any other tabs as desired, making sure that all desired Applicable Products are selected. In most cases, do not alter the Module Settings configuration.
- Click Save Changes.
Your selected WP Toolkit option should now appear as an addon for the applicable products.
WP Toolkit in the Client Area
When you offer WP Toolkit to your customers through WHMCS, it will appear in the store menu under Website & Security.
After you enable WP Toolkit in the WHMCS Admin Area, we provide a premade WP Toolkit landing page for the product listing in the Client Area. It includes details about WP Toolkit, a FAQ section, and pricing. It also displays services that already have WP Toolkit enabled and provides links to purchase it for other eligible services.