From WHMCS Documentation
|Change Package||Change Password||Usage Updates||Client Area Link|
The following ports should be open for outbound connections from your WHMCS server: 80 or 3737
Adding an XPanel Server
- Begin by going to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click Add New Server
- Enter the server name, IP address, select the server type "xpanel" from the dropdown menu
- Fill in all the fields on the page
- The default port will be displayed. If your server is configured to communicate on a different port, tick the Override with Custom Port checkbox and enter it into the Port field. For more information refer to Server Port Overrides.
- Click Create Server to complete the process and add your new XPanel Server
Setting up an XPanel Package
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services
- Click Create A New Product.
- Configure the name, description, pricing and other options as necessary.
- On the Module Settings tab select xpanel
- Fill in the fields which then appear on the page
- Click Save Changes